On-campus dining is closed for the summer months. Additionally, plans for on-campus dining for the fall 2020 semester are under development.
Get the most up-to-date information on Carnegie Mellon's response to the coronavirus.
- The Carvery will offer specialty and build your own sandwiches made with house-roasted meats.
- Indulge at The Met with a specialty burger made from your choice of bison, beef, chicken, or house-made plant-based options.
- Pizza made from scratch and baked in a brick oven can be custom-created at Trattoria.
- Sprout is a 100% organic salad bar that makes it easy and delicious to eat healthfully.
- RAW serves delicious and nutritious raw vegan options prepared simply.
- In a hurry? Grab a Fresh to GO! meal or snack that is portable and delicious.